People confuse thoughts and feelings.
We say, “I feel it would be fun to have a picnic” when in reality we are expressing a thought and not a feeling.
Our thoughts are a result of both our mental choices and our brains being wired in a certain way — which we can change.
Whereas, feelings are physical sensations in the body.
In this JumpStart, learn how to liberate your minds so that you feel better in your body.
- 1-to-1 Life Coaching: www.ComplaintFreeCoaching.com
- Members-Only, exclusive access to Will: www.ComplaintFreeLife.com
- Website: www.WillBowen.com
- YouTube Channel: www.WillBowenVideo.com
- Podcast: www.WillBowenPodcast.com