One of the interesting things I’ve learned while studying metaphysics is that the human mind always says “yes”.
In fact, the human brain really doesn’t understand the words “no,” “not,” “nor,” “neither,” or “none.”
Therefore, when you’re programming your mind with affirmations it’s important to say “I eat healthy food that supports my healthy fit” rather than “I never eat junk food because it makes me fat.”
The mind cannot focus on the reverse of an idea, that’s why it’s more impactful to tell someone “Remember to pick up bread on the way home” rather than “Don’t forget to pick up bread on the way home.”
The first comment is positive and the second is negative so the mind avoids it.
When speaking to yourself and others, it’s good to put things into a positive context the mind is more likely to accept.
Today, let’s learn how.
- 1-to-1 Life Coaching: www.ComplaintFreeCoaching.com
- Members-Only, exclusive access to Will: www.ComplaintFreeLife.com
- Website: www.WillBowen.com
- YouTube Channel: www.WillBowenVideo.com
- Podcast: www.WillBowenPodcast.com