Wayne Dyer once said that the most stressful thing a person can experience is an unresolved task.
And we’re not talking about just the big stuff — little tasks we habitually ignore are like little energy vampires slowly sucking the very life out of us.
Today, let’s identify your big thing and get started on getting it behind you — quickly.
You’ll find that putting something off takes as much energy and creates even more pain than addressing and conquering whatever your Big Thing is.
- 1-to-1 Life Coaching: www.ComplaintFreeCoaching.com
- Members-Only, exclusive access to Will: www.ComplaintFreeLife.com
- Website: www.WillBowen.com
- YouTube Channel: www.WillBowenVideo.com
- Podcast: www.WillBowenPodcast.com