As I write these JumpStarts each day, I find myself often either consciously or unconsciously plagiarizing my great mentor Earl Nightingale and the good news for you is that today is just such a day.
More than fifty years ago, Nightingale said, “We are all self-made; but only the successful will admit it.”
Wow! Talk about a strong point made in just a few words!
When we succeed — it’s all us, right? Whereas, when we fail we’ve got myriad excuses as to why it wasn’t our fault.
Napoleon quipped, “Circumstances? I make circumstances!”
If you want to be a success at anything, it starts with taking 100% responsibility for your life and your circumstances starting now.
If you’ve got the courage, let’s dive deep into what it takes to jump off the blame train and start blazing a trail to the life you want to live.
- 1-to-1 Life Coaching: www.ComplaintFreeCoaching.com
- Members-Only, exclusive access to Will: www.ComplaintFreeLife.com
- Website: www.WillBowen.com
- YouTube Channel: www.WillBowenVideo.com
- Podcast: www.WillBowenPodcast.com