The other day I was talking to someone who is looking for a job and he had not written out anything he was looking for in the job.
Me? I make a detailed list of EVERYTHING I’m looking for before I go looking for something.
As a result of my friend’s uncertainty, everything that came his way seemed like a good opportunity.
I explained that we need to have a big “no go“ zone – – in other words, be picky.
W. Somerset Maugham said “If you refuse to accept anything but the best in life you will often get it.”
Learn to get what you want by clearly defining what you don’t want.
- 1-to-1 Life Coaching: www.ComplaintFreeCoaching.com
- Members-Only, exclusive access to Will: www.ComplaintFreeLife.com
- Website: www.WillBowen.com
- YouTube Channel: www.WillBowenVideo.com
- Podcast: www.WillBowenPodcast.com