“Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?” asked famed author and psychologist Dr. Gerald Jampolsky.
Well…honestly Gerald, the answer is – BOTH!
And that’s the problem.
There’s a lot of power in willing to be wrong including:
* Fewer apologies
* Others defending your position for you
* Personal growth
If you really want to Win Friends and Influence People, you’ve got to be willing to be wrong and it’s actually a learnable skill…
* * You need to master this skill!
It’s the most valuable skill a human being can possess and yet it’s not taught in any school.
It’s the key skill behind all of your successes (and failures).
And, over the next 10 days we’re going to unpack how to master this and other important skills as we discuss what I consider to be the most influential self-help book of all time: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie: Have you ever noticed:
* How Dale Carnegie’s first principle is also the core principle of my own best-selling book?
* That some people are just able to make people feel good and agreeable?
* How some people have an innate appeal other people seek out?
Let’s crack open this life-changing book and talk about how you can begin to apply the first and most basic principle….SHOW LESS